Halloween is coming up, which means that it is inevitable that your little ones will be chowing down on some serious candy pretty soon, but in the meantime you can make these fun and healthy snacks to get in the spirit of things. These fun banana ghosts and tangerine pumpkins make the perfect snack for your pumpkin decorating sessions, and are a great healthy option to bring into the office or to a party when everyone else is bringing candy.
- 4 Bananas
- 16 mini chocolate chips
- 8 regular sized chocolate chips
- 4 tangerines
- 1 stalk of celery
- Peel the bananas and then cut them into halves. To make them stand up, place them with the side that you cut down.
- Take the mini chocolate chips and place them onto the bananas as eyes.
- Use the regular sized chocolate chips for the ghost mouths.
- Peel the tangerines, being careful to keep them intact.
- First cut the celery lengthwise into thirds, and then cut the pieces into 1/2 inch sections.
- Insert the pieces of celery into the tangerines for the stems of the pumpkins.
Arrange on a plate or tray and enjoy! If you have a larger group, just multiply the ingredients to accommodate them.