We are aware of the importance of continuing to help reduce the spread of Covid-19 and maintaining a safe environment for you to have your procedures. As a result, we are implementing a series of safety measures to minimize the risk of transmission at our center. We ask that you follow our safety policy closely at all times.
– Review and sign the required consents and forms BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT. We will send them to you via email and SMS.
– Please cancel your appointment if you are experiencing or have experienced the following symptoms within the last 14 days. We will gladly refund your deposit or reschedule:
– Only patients with confirmed appointments can visit our practice.
– Everyone entering our practice is required to call first from the car so that we can confirm you may come in.
– No other individuals, including children, are allowed to enter our center with a patient.
– Everyone is required to wear a mask covering the mouth and nose at all times unless the doctor permits the removal due to clinical requirements.
– Please sanitize your hands upon entry.
– Please ring the door buzzer to enter our center and be seated in the treatment room. Do not spend unnecessary time in the reception area.
– Please minimize the time spent at the checkout.
– Keep a safe distance from our staff members.
– Be sure to sanitize your hands upon departure.
In addition to the safety policy that we kindly ask our patients to follow, our staff will be practicing and enforcing the safety precautions as listed below. These include but are not limited to:
Please call us at 808-419-7445 if you have any questions or comments. Thank you for your continued patience, support & understanding.
Dr. Okwuje & The Team